All students must enrol with the Select Tuition Centre before the start of their course.
Enrolment is the process through which you:
- Agree your Child to be a student of the Select Tuition Centre for the duration of the Tuition Programme.
- Indicate your agreement for you to abide by the Select Tuition Centre’s Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations and to become liable for fee payments.
- Check and update key personal information in your Child’s student record.
Why should I Enrol?
Once you have enrolled you Child will be entitled to:
- Course materials for your Tuition Programme.
- Participate in assessment
- Access additional Select services and information.
Whatever your child’s needs, we are sure that we can work together with you to help them reach their full potential.
For further information about Select Learning and our courses please contact the Select Learning Centres. Telephone 0800 389 3660